MultiBootUSB V9.2.0 Crack + Activation Code Full Version Download
MultiBootUSB Crack is a software/installer that allows a user to install and boot multiple Live Linux Distros on a single USB drive/Pendrive/flash drive. USB can be tested without rebooting using built-in QEMU. This tool uses a fast and smooth dialog dedicated to managing ISO files. This app allows you to create live streams with just one click. Provides support for over 150 distributions. It uses two separate applications for the conversion process.
ISO extraction is done with 7-Zip and MBR installation with Syslinux. These two third-party applications are included in this software; therefore, there is no need to set them differently. You can also test your USB device without rebooting with this amazing app. This is possible because it can use QEMU. Overall, this tool will help you clean and maintain your USB. Overall, this tool is an excellent tool for system administrators who need to install and distribute Linus.
Open source code
MultiBootUSB is released under the GPL. It uses the best open-source software on the web.
Across the board
Experience the only multi-purpose, non-destructive, multi-boot live USB creator available.
We deliver for free. You can download MultiBootUSB now and always for free. 🙂
MultiBootUSB Key Features:
- There is no discount for choosing ISO files.
- All ISOs are automatically recognized.
- Files on the USB drive are not deleted.
- Keep the USB drive clean. All distributions are installed in the multibootusb directory, except for some distributions.
- Test ISO and live USB devices without rebooting with the software’s included QEMU option.
- Simple and easy-to-use interface.
- It works on Windows and Linux. This is the world’s first and real multiboot live usb multiboot maker.
- No installation (Windows).
- Many distributions are supported and the list is constantly updated.
- If disto doesn’t work, the ISO can be written directly using dd methods (similar to Image Writer)
- It is completely open source. You can review the code at any time.
- USB created with multibootusb can boot into BIOS or UEFI (but make sure signing is disabled in UEFI)
- You can install and uninstall distributions using the command line interface.
- Multiple distributions can be installed simultaneously via the command line interface (cli).
- Works with both USB and external drives.
- Multiple boot loaders Syslinux and GRUB. If syslinux doesn’t work, you can try booting through GRUB.
- Installed distributions can be removed at any time without affecting other files.
What’s New in MultiBootUSB Crack?
This publication comes out after a break of almost three months. During this time, many bugs were fixed and several improvements were made to the code. Thanks to Shiniji Suzuki for working on this project. He made most of the fixes and improvements listed below. Some notable changes since version 9.1.0:
- Crash recovery in Windows
- Reintroducing the Debian Persistence Service on Linux and Windows
- Improved partition detection type
- Allow specifying the destination drive by adding lowercase letters in the command line interface
- Added ability to set persistence parameter from CLI using “persistence-size” or “p”.
- Better conversion of syslinux configuration files to compatible (loopback.cfg)
- Prevents CLI installation on top of existing installation (GUI type)
- Fix distribution discovery not syncing after distro removal
- Multibootusb remembers persistence size when trying another distro (with persistence feature)
- Better discovery and GPT tools in Windows
- Linux (ubuntu16.04) incompatibility fix (7zip encoding)
- Fix multibootusb crash when installing default syslinux
- Post feedback after successful or failed installation of syslinux
- General code cleanup
- Browse and find blank ISO files
- A few typos have been fixed
- Fix wifi slax installation issue
- Fix Antergo startup problem
- Correct slotaz role detection and installation
- Fix wifi slax installation issue
- Fix syslinux settings when USB is not connected
- Fix broken magic grab tag (thanks to Gabrielmagno)
- Intimate users if the USB drive is not mounted when installing syslinux
- Add support for AntiX 17.1
- Added Parabola Linux
- Synchronization with other multibootsb projects.
MultiBootUSB Activation Code:
- Microsoft® Windows® XP *, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, or Windows 10 with the latest updates
- 280 MB of free hard disk space for installation, 2 GB for program operation
- 512 MB of RAM for Windows XP and Windows Vista, 2 GB for Windows 7, Windows 8, and Windows 10
- Administrator rights to install the program.
How to install MultiBootUSB Crack?
- First of all, download its setup from the link below.
- Then Extract it and Run MultiBootUSB Crack
- After running it select the Location Where it was Installed.
- And then click on the “Activate” button.
- All done. Enjoy.